A Different Kind Of Guestbook.

Late last year while visiting family interstate, we decided to also get our little one Baptised. I never shared the 'guest book' I created with my first child, and seeing that I have just finished gluing all the pieces down for both of them I thought Id take some quick photos and share them now. 

Originally I thought Id use them (when I got around to it) as a Project Life page, but I loved them so much I decided to see what one would look like in a frame. I haven't decided how I want to display them but I love that I was able to record loved ones that attended these special days.

Have you created something special to record those who attended a special occasion? I wish I had done something like this for my wedding day...









Happy Crafting!

Samantha

Comments

  1. Gorgeous creations Samantha ! what beautiful keepsakes for such a special occasion ! I am sure you will cherish these forever :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects and such beautiful keepsakes ~ just wonderful and thank you so much for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! They turned out so beautiful and such a special memory for the family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)