Published plus 2 cards.

Super Excited :)

I've been published in Scrap n' Art Online Magazine! Whoohooo... :)

Today I'm sharing 2 cards I've created using the left overs from Paper Flourish August Kit. This kit uses Kaisercraft time machine collection. At first I was dreading this kit - brown and masculine, not a theme or colour scheme I'd normally choose to create with. But it was a nice challenge and now I have a few male cards in my collection.

Here is the first:



and the second card:

 




It's hard to see in the photos but I used Kaisercrafts alphabet die cut and spelled out the alphabet - used the negative to create a almost camouflaged background.

Thanks for stopping by!

Samantha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!