Unity S.O.T.W & Sketch Challenge

Head on over to Unity (Show & Tell) Facebook group - They hold weekly challenges (with lovely prizes!) that can be quite helpful when your in a creative mood but not sure where to begin!

This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge - and they're not the easiest type of challenge for me! 

Here is the sketch and my cards:







I used Unity Stamp of the Week (Bee)cause I care - which I am a (recently) new subscriber to. I'm hoping I'll get some snail mail this week with my next lot of stamps to play with :)

Other Supplies: My Little Paper World Rectangle Dies - TRIBAL, Distress Ink - Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Abandoned Coral, Mermaid Lagoon, Tumbled Glass, Wilted Violet, Shaded Lilac, Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry. Versafine - Onyx Black, Clear - Wink of Stella.

It's a simple card, so I made a few with different colour combos!  



Reminder: MLPW is having their first creative challenge where you could win MLPW Circle Nesting Dies - TRIBAL and some sequins. Open to all. For more details here is a backlink to my blog post - Creative Challenge! Theme Black & White with a pop of colour!

Happy Crafting!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!