Unity SOTW

A few years ago I subscribed to Unity S.M.A.K stamp kits. Loved them...but after a year I decided to stop, and allow myself time to play with the rather large collection of stamps that had come from being a member for that year! 

Recently, (and after a rather large stamp clean out sale!) I decided that it was time to renew my membership but this time I would try Unity's Stamp of the Week - why? Because I fell in love with this stamp!!!. 

It came in the mail this week, and I couldn't wait - the idea was there before I had even purchased it! 





Supplies Used: Unity S.O.T.W (Second Chancces), My Little Paper World Rectangle & Circle Nesting Dies - TRIBAL, Prisma Color Pencils.

Being that it's snail mail and it has to be sent from the US to Australia - I'll have to be patient and wait a little longer to get it - but I'm rather looking forward to my next snail mail delivery from Unity. If your interested in details on what Unity SOTW is - feel free to head on over to their website. It has all the details and considering the exchange rate and postage it's really not too bad - I've certainly paid a lot more for card kit subscriptions that don't always tickle my creative mind! 

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget I'm hosting a creative challenge - open to all! For details head on over to my Facebook group - You could win an awesome prize and the best part is you don't need to use any My Little Paper World products to enter (though nice to see if you do!) 

Samantha



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!