Bunnies on my Mind...

The last two weeks I've been making Easter cards using a Simon Says Stamp Set called My Kind of Peep. I didn't really get any of the sentiment though...it might be American Slang? but none of the sentiments were appropriate. So...at first I just printed a few sentiments out (I'll share these cards with you soon.) I then realised (lets call it a moment of clarity from a sleep deprived mother of three...) that I have at least TEN alphabet stamps and coordinating dies that allow me to make my own sentiment!

So using the Bunny from the SSS My Kind of Peep set and a few alphabet stamps (WPlus9, Sweet Stamp Shop, Paper Smooches) I made these two baby cards...



I really love the WPlus9 alpha set. I'm still making a few more cards using a combination of these stamps but I thought I'd share and remind you all to use those alphabet stamps!!! (Just in case you were having a sleep deprived - whoopsie kinda moment like me!)

Entered into Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: More Then One Die or Punch

Happy Crafting!

Samantha



These premium steel dies are compatible with most die-cutting machines such as Cuttlebug, Vagabond or Bigshot. 

Prices (in AU$) see here and PayPal available.


Please visit My Little Paper World for any questions or feel free to private message me.



International Postage Available. Wholesale price list available upon request.

Comments

  1. Adorable cards! Love these!! So sweet! Great design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)