Make your own background...

This week has been crazy busy! Sunday was Phoebe's baptism, Monday a public holiday...and I feel like I've done nothing all week but clean, cook and clean again! and....and...my house still looks messy! Plus side - we wont go hungry!

This week I did manage to make a few cards. I wanted to give my new Gina K inks a go, so after making a swatch sheet I got out some Lil Inker stamps and got creative. I created these with the intention of entering them in a few challenges (some of which I missed the deadline...ah well...). 

The first card is very feminine, purples, pink, and yellow. The second more masculine - monochromatic using shades of grey and black. The stamp set is Lil' Inkers - Hello Beautiful.






Both cards I managed to stamp off the edge which is CAS-ual Fridays current challenge. P.S They have a design team call which is open internationally. 

Happy Crafting!

Samantha



These premium steel dies are compatible with most die-cutting machines such as Cuttlebug, Vagabond or Bigshot. 

Prices (in AU$) see here and PayPal available.


Please visit My Little Paper World for any questions or feel free to private message me.



International Postage Available. Wholesale price list available upon request.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)