Have a Hoppy Easter...

In today's post I'm sharing a whole bunch of Easter cards I created. I normally don't make Easter cards but I finally opened some of my Simon Says Stamp card kits from last year and decided Easter was a good place to start!

Hope you all have a safe and wonderful Easter - I will be spending this time with family and a little of it will be making some new cards to share with you. I also have some fantastic news that I can't wait to share but for now I will leave you with the below card inspiration.

Some of the items used will be listed under each photo.


Alphabet Stamps: WPlus9 Alpha stamp/dies, Paper Smooches Alphabet Graffiti, Sweet Stamp Shop Mixed Alpha
Ink: Gina K Ink
Simon Says Stamp: My Kind of Peep (March Kit 2016)

Simon Says Stamp: My Kind of Peep (March Kit 2016)
Sentiment: Created in Word.



Simon Says Stamp: My Kind of Peep (March Kit 2016)


Happy Crafting!


Samantha




These premium steel dies are compatible with most die-cutting machines such as Cuttlebug, Vagabond or Bigshot. 

Prices (in AU$) see here and PayPal available.


Please visit My Little Paper World for any questions or feel free to private message me.




International Postage Available. Wholesale price list available upon request.

Comments

  1. Love all these adorable and beautiful cards! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)