Uniquely Creative: Stamp and Colour April Kit

Uniquely Creative: Stamp and Colour kit for April came out today...and...I'm guest designing! When I received the stamps for this months release I was rather excited about it - this one is for the BOYS! Rocket ships, (cute) monsters, space themed fun! 

Check out what I came up with!

5, 4, 3, 2, 1... That's right! It wobbles! I really couldn't help but add a interactive component to this already fun card. 
I coloured the images using my Copic Markers (I've listed the specific markers in the supplies list below). These were then machine (Silhouette Cameo) cut and adhered to my card base which is pattern paper that comes in this kit. I used Uniquely Creative: Numbers die to add a count down feature and heat embossed the sentiment on black card. Glossy accents were added to the stars and I embellished the card with sequins. 
You'll also notice that I used my silhouette to cut this spaceship out in a way that allowed me to create some dimension with foam tape.You could easily replicate this without a silhouette by fussy cutting the spaceship and other parts of the spaceship twice. I used a Spring action (from my stash) to add the wobble to my rocket ship. 

 Supplies List:

Uniquely Creative: Glitter Pen

Other:

Copic Markers
(Spaceship: B24/B26/B28/B29/B39 Y02/Y06/Y08 R14/R17 Smoke: T0/T2/T3/T4/T6 R14/R17/R29/R39 Star: Y02/Y07/Y08)
Glossy Accents
Foam Tape/Glue Pen/Tape Runner
MISTI
Memento Ink
Cuttlebug
Silhouette Cameo
Sewing Machine
Cardstock - Red, Blue, Yellow
Copic Friendly Card
My Little Paper World Sequins
Embossing Powder - Wow Bright White
Heffy Doodly: Interactively Yours
Lawn Fawn: Slider die
Wobble Spring Action

I had originally coloured the space ship below but I made a silly colouring mistake and just started again, but after I had finished the card above I did try to fix up my original mistake (which if I didn't mention, you probably wouldn't have noticed!) But that's why I have two cards to share with you today! This one I played around with Uniquely Creative: Little Planet add-on die. 
I also decided to make this one a slider card - as you can see below the spaceship will move up as you lift the tab.
Here are the two cards side by side. The stamp sets comes with astronauts and really cute monsters. Fun designs where you could create your own space themed scene. I really enjoyed colouring these images too!
Thanks for stopping by - I'll have more fun cards to share using Uniquely Creatives April kit. Check out their blog or facebook page for additional inspiration for their newest release.

Happy Crafting! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)