Elizabeth Craft Designs: LadyBug Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone! I (finally!) got the chance to play with Elizabeth Craft Designs Silk Microfine Glitter. I loved it so much that all my cards this month for ECD will feature it! Here is my card using their lady bug die. Though it’s a clean and simple design I’ve added texture and sparkle to create a fun birthday card.
Craft Supplies Used:

Elizabeth Craft Designs: Lady Bug die
Double Sided Adhesive - 2.5"
Soft Finish Cardstock - white

Other:
Black cardstock
Red cardstock
Versafine Black Onyx Ink
For detailed step by step instructions check out the original blog post on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog - here.

Happy Crafting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!