Ink Road Stamps: Friday Feature

Check out this weeks Friday Feature on the Ink Road Stamps blog - here! So much fun creativity using The One With All The Stamps stamp set! (Bit of a mouth full...but as you can see there is quite a bit of stamps in this set!)
At first I wasn't sure how I could properly create a card that showcased all these stamps! It then hit me to just use the whole stamp set as a background stamp. Which is exactly what i did. I used double sided tape and adhered the plastic (stamps facing down) on the bottom side of my MISTI and stamped it on purple card. I created my own cut design using the 'frame' as a guide which I then cut (with my silhouette) using gold card. The 'I'll Be There For You' heat embossed in gold was the perfect sentiment for this friends themed card! 
I ended up creating two cards, both very similar. The second card was actually a mistake - the frame I first cut using my silhouette was too big but after I had made the first I really didn't want to waste it. So this was the solution I came up with to fit it on my card...
I also had a left over stamped card stock and didn't want to waste it - so it was adhered to the back of the card! 
Are you a fan of the 'Friends' t.v show? I really wanted to create a card that only a 'friends' fanatic would get...

Happy Crafting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!