Craftin Desert Divas: Stocking Stuffers (October Release)

It's November! Where on earth did October go? The next few posts I'll be playing blog catch up... October was actually a really awesome month - During the school holidays the family did an overnight camping trip, my middle child turned 4 and last weekend I took part in my first market to sell a few of the handmade cards I've made over the years. It was also a very creative month but slacking in the blog writing department!

Here is a card I made for the latest release by Craftin Desert Divas. This stamp set was so cute I decided to pair it up with Winter Wonderland dies to create a very textural card.
Image coloured in with Copic Markers.



Happy Crafting! Check out the whole release over at Craftin Desert Divas - October release is now available. Get ready for sneak peeks of the November release.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!