Ink Road Stamps: Full Circle Let's Party!

I'm on the Ink Road Stamps blog sharing this fun card! Check it out -here.
I first started by creating my stamped background using Between the Lines. I stamped these using four ink colours I knew would work well together and in colours that I had matching paper to create my googly eyed circle characters with. You could try any combination of colours – I had even though red hats would make fun Christmas themed cards!
Next, I die-cut four circles in co-ordinating cardstock. I used black ink and stamped three of them with a few stamps from Full Circle. I stamped the sentiment from Just A Number on one circle and then adhered these to my card front. I don’t own any hat dies and I didn’t want to purchase a cut file so I simply cut out different sized triangles from pattern paper. These were also stamped (for added interest, using Between the Lines) and then adhered above each circle using foam tape. I then used a small circle punch for the pompoms of each hat and glued on googly eyes to complete my cute circle characters. Of course I added my signature stitching and embellished the card with enamel dots and a twine bow.
I got this idea through searching Pinterest. I really liked the concept of turning circles into characters and changing it through stamping and creating a fun pattern background.

Happy Crafting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!