Craftin Desert Divas: Cupid Shot Me (Challenge #1)

Happy New Year! I've had a very relaxed, slow start to 2019...Perhaps a little too relaxed as this is my first blog post for the year! 

Today I'm sharing a card I created using a freebie I received from Craftin Desert Divas. A perfect stamp to play with for loved themed Valentines cards. I've paired this stamp with a Craftin Desert Divas cloud die.
Coloured in with COPIC Markers.

I've also decided to get back in to card challenges. Last year I mainly worked on design team projects and forgot how much I enjoy some of the challenges that are available - its a nice incentive to have a play and another reason to keep the blog updated!

Check out The Southern Girls Challenge - Anything Goes.

Happy Crafting!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!