La La Land Crafts - Have You Heard? (Club La La Land)

At the beginning of last year I said I wouldn't start another card kit or stamp subscription...but...towards the end of last year I came across a super cute club that I wanted to be apart of! La La Land Crafts has a fun monthly kit which comes with red rubber stamps and dies and today I'm sharing a few cards I created with my first kit (December).   
Each card features the cute Panda Bear stamp/s and also includes the dies available in the subscription kit. I basically added card stock and a few embellishments to finish off each card. I decided I wanted to go really bright and colourful - a nice contrast to black and white bears. 
My second card uses the negatives left over from the first card (I love it when I don't waste paper!). I of course added some stitching and coloured the bears in with Copic markers. Copic markers used provided below.

 Supplies Used:

Corrugated Card
Copic Markers
Panda: C00/C0/C1/C03/C05/C07/C08
R000/R00/R01
Other:B04/B06/B06  Y04/Y06/Y08  YR04/YR07/YR09
YG05/YG07/YG09  RV04RV06/RV09
Silhouette Cameo
Sewing Machine
MISTI
Foam Tape/Tape Runner/GlueDots
Cuttlebug
Twine
Enamel Dots
Black Dye Ink
The final card is my favourite - probably the main reason I really needed to get this subscription. I LOVE this telephone die! Isn't it cute! For this card I created a stitched background and added the die cut telephones which were created out of the same bright card stock and corrugated card the first three cards were made with. The Pandas were coloured in with Copic markers and was adhered to my card base along with the sentiment. The card was embellished with enamel dots and a twine bow.

I can't wait for my next kit to arrive!
Happy Crafting!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!