Happy Easter & Simon Says Stamp Card Kit October 2016

Hope everyone is having a lovely Easter long weekend - I've spent most of it preparing for something special which I hope to share with you soon! I've also been able to give my craft room a really good tidy and a little re-organisation. A few items - mainly inks and dies (which I clearly have too many of!) as well as card kits. I am also catching up on a few blog posts. Yay!

I'm rather behind on my card kits from last year as I was pregnant for half of it and the second half was adjusting to having a newborn again. I cant believe how many I have...but I am slowly getting through them!


These cards use the October 2016 card kit. Its Autumn themed, not the colours I'd normally play with, but I was thrilled at how they turned out and absolutely loved the challenge.









Supplies List:

Simon Says Stamp October 2016 card kit
Gina K Inks
Altenew Inks
Kraft Card
Neutral Twine
Memory Box Hexagon Dies
Gelly Roll Pen


Thanks for stopping by and hope you all got a good supply of Easter eggs (I know I did...I mean my kids did...) 

:) 

Happy Crafting!


Samantha




These premium steel dies are compatible with most die-cutting machines such as Cuttlebug, Vagabond or Bigshot. 

Prices (in AU$) see here and PayPal available.


Please visit My Little Paper World for any questions or feel free to private message me.



International Postage Available. Wholesale price list available upon request.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)