Guest Designer for VLVS Part 2...

Here is my second creative piece for my guest spot over at Viva Las VagaStamps. You can find the 'how to' tutorial and more photos over on their blog!

I created these ATC for a group swap over at 'Scrap With Us'. The theme for August was fairy, and this stamp was exactly what I needed!

Quote: Don't let anyone ever dull your SPARKLE!






I have also entered this into Anything but a Card Challenge #26 Fairy Tales or Fairy Theme.

Thanks for stopping by...

Happy Crafting! 


 Samantha

Comments

  1. Great work Samantha. What make is this stamp?
    Thx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a Viva Las VagaStamp. Shoot on over to their blog and you can find the details. :)

      Delete
  2. Great little ATC with just enough sparkle for me. So much crammed into such a small space!
    Thanks for joining us at Anything But A Card for this challenge.
    Sorry I'm so late!
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)