Lil' Inkers: So Prickly

Today I wanted to quickly share three cards I created using Lil Inker stamp set: So Prickly. I used a variety of Gina K inks - the brightest colours possible, and used a fun technique called rock n' roll stamping (with the aid of my MISTI tool). 




I've used this technique quite a few times recently - and would highly recommend watching some Youtube videos and giving it a go yourself. I seem to own a lot of 'block' type stamps like this one and it's quite fun and relaxing - stamping away (with your favourite colours) while watching t.v.




The final card - I went stamp crazy! I created a background adding the sentiments and a heart to finish it off...




Thanks for stopping by - Happy Monday - enjoy the rest of the week!

Samantha

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!