Uniquely Creative: Getting ready for Christmas!

Hello!!! Whose ready for Christmas?

ME!! I am! :)

and by ready I mean I've made a whole bunch of Christmas cards using Uniquely Creative: Christmas Tree die

Here are the cards:




To create these cards I first die-cut the tree from Christmas pattern paper (left over from last year!). Using vellum I die-cut the tree again, I adhered these (loosely) together and put them aside. Next I die-cut My Little Paper World rectangle nesting dies and then put these through an embossing folder (I used a variety of Christmas themed ones - mostly Couture Creations). I then stamped a few sentiments (Hero Arts CM100) on coloured card, trimmed them down and assembled my card. To add more interest I machine sewed a line down the middle of the tree (overlapping the sentiment banners) before matting my card front to my card base. I also added a few pearls and a star to the tree for decoration. 





Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Crafting!

Samantha

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!