Elizabeth Craft Designs: Butterfly Kisses

Hello! Welcome!

I've got a step by step photo tutorial up on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog - come and check out how I made this card!

This is one of those card making moments where the idea in your head seems fun and easy but the actual process is long and tedious. Many times I thought of changing the idea, simplifying it, but I persisted and well…you tell me, worth it?

I think so... 


And...because I don't like wasting card especially one that's already been inked! I created the card below using the positive side of the butterfly. Which by the way was so much more easier (and quicker) then making the first card! 


The photo really doesn't do it justice - but look at that glitter!
Thanks for stopping by - and if you want more details on how this card was made you'll find the tutorial link - here.


SUPPLIES USED:
Elizabeth Craft Designs:

Other:

Grey Cardstock
Versafine: Black Onyx Ink
Distress Oxide Ink
3D Foam Tape/Multi-matte Medium
Sequins
Neutral Twine
Tools:
Sewing Machine
Cuttlebug with metal plate
MISTI
Scissors
Paper Trimmer
Blending tool
Spatula Palette
Ear cleaner

Happy Crafting!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!