Elizabeth Craft Designs: I Love You (Happy Valentine's Day)

With Valentine's day approaching I thought I'd share some 'love' card inspiration! In today's card I'm using Elizabeth Craft Designs: Valentine's Edges to create an overlapped 'ruffled' look which I then die cut using the heart from the Puzzle Heart die . I added machine stitching and also created a hand stitch border around the heart.   


The sentiments are from Elizabeth Craft Designs: Love Sentiments. This is one of my favourite sentiment stamp sets. I especially love the xoxoxoxoxo and previously used this stamp set in a previous card (view post here). 

I embellished the card with neutral twine and clear sequins. I haven't used Kraft card in awhile, but it works so well with red and the pattern paper that I'm happy I was able to incorporate it into the heart and card base.
As you can see there is a little bit of dimension in the heart from adhering it down with foam tape and the ruffles and stitched elements give it a nice textural feel.

Thanks for stopping by...I have a few more 'love' inspired cards to share this February.

Happy Crafting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)