Jaded Blossom: Release Day 3

Happy Wednesday! Today is Day 3 of Jaded Blossom's July Stamp Release!

Here is a fun Tag I made using the new stamp set Coffee Tags.
I first die cut the Treat Tag Bag using Kraft card and corrugated paper. I then used the Coffee Stain stencil and blended brown ink in to the tag. After this, I stamped the Coffee Tag image onto the tag. I then stamped and fussy cut the coffee cup image and coloured it in with Prisma Color Pencils and I also added some paper piecing detail. I adhered this to the card with foam tape. Lastly, I gather ribbon around the top of the tag and secured with a bow twine.


Jaded Blossom's July 2020 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
- New Stencils 
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

There is also a GREAT gotta have it now deal you won't want to miss!!!


Check out the details here along with some great inspiration from the Jaded Blossom design team.

Happy Crafting!
Samantha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)