Jaded Blossom: Release Day 2

Here we are Day 2 of Jaded Blossoms July release!
I was super excited to play around with this stamp set - could't resist making a card with the latest Somebunny Needs Coffee stamp!

I first created my background using the background die. I thought that orange would be a great colour to work into this card. The strips were die cut out and adhered to my A6 card front. The bunny and carrot images were stamped and cut out with my Silhouette Cameo. I used Prisma pencils to colour in all the images and then stamped the sentiment on orange card.

Next, I adhered all the images onto the card front. I embellished the card with the carrots, enamel dots and a twine bow.

I adore this bunny - it's like he is sitting there full on coffee and carrots (in cake form I'd totally have both!). Check out Day 2 July release on the Jaded Blossom blog for more release stamps and inspiration!  

Happy Crafting!
Samantha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!