Jaded Blossom: Release Day 1

Today is Release Day 1 for Jaded Blossom!

Here is my project using a previously release die Ric Rac Topper Die and one of July's latest released stamp Gnome Brewed.

You can faintly see I used the new Coffee Bean Stencil to create my background on the Ric Rac Topper die. I stamped the gnome and used my Silhouette Cameo to cut him out. I coloured him in with Prisma colored pencils and used foam tape to adhere him to the Ric Rac Topper. I embellished it with a few of the extra images in the stamp set and a twine bow.

This is a fun Topper to add to a gifted bag of coffee beans. The Ric Rac Topper Die is one of my favourite Jaded Blossom dies. It goes wonderfully with the new release too!

Jaded Blossom is revealing 2 new dies and 2 new stamp sets today - check out the blog - here.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Day 2 Jaded Blossom July release day.

Happy Crafting!
Samantha



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!