Inspiration Cards

Junes kit cards are done and dusted, but I thought Id share the last few cards that were created using this kit.



 Supplies Used: White Card Stock, June Kit – Kaisercraft Paper – Bloom, Kaisercraft Decorative Die – Butterflies, Sequins, Microsoft Word Font – Dreaming of a new day - Size 17, Gold Leaf Pen.



Supplies: White Card Stock, June Kit – Kaisercraft Paper – Wildflower/Forget me not (reverse side)/Spring, SG Sticker Sheet, Kaisercraft Decorative Die – Butterflies, Scalloped Die Cut and Sequins.


Supplies: SG bloom, Kraft Paper, SG Stickers Kaiser Butterfly Die Other: gold pen, gold thread, vellum, glue dots, Kaiser Pearl Embellishment.

I totally love the butterfly die. :) and I really enjoyed working with Paper Flourish June's Card Kit - my first month of cards and I'm so happy with what I created. Fun and Challenging...




I'm now working with August's Kit - it's masculine themed and I've got crafters block! Yikes!

Kits can be purchased from the Paper Flourish store or online here.

Linked to SSS: Anything Goes Challenge
Linked to Photo Challenge by Scrapbook Boutique.

Happy Crafting!

Samantha

Comments

  1. Lovely selection, and the butterflies are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Simon says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful collection of cards Samantha and perfect for the Scrapbook Boutique challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your cards with us at Scrapbook Boutique this month Samantha! If I had to pick a favourite, it would be the butterfly on the patchwork paper, but really they are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous collection of cards Samantha, I can see why you enjoyed creating them so much (and when it comes to masculine cards I always struggle for inspiration too, never enough butterflies or flowers lol.) Thanks heaps for sharing these with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've created a lovely collection of cards. That butterfly die looks gorgeous. Thanks for joining in at Scrapbook Boutique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been having fun! Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! All your cards are just gorgeous!! I struggle with just one!!! Thank you for joining in and sharing with us at scrapbook Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow..you have been busy. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)