Throwback Thursday

I've noticed lately my crafting style has changed a little. Not that its a bad change...I love the cards Ive been creating...
Being part of a design team, working from a "kit" has meant more paper play than my usual stamping, as well as exploring different ways to use die cuts...but I do miss playing with paints, inks, watercolours and sprays (don't miss the mess...). My inktense pencil, prisma's and tombow markers are collecting dust and its been ages since Ive used gesso and stencils. But with 2 young ones I just don't have the patience or the time to get messy and that's okay for now.

:)

Today's post is a throwback Thursday - dedicated to time and making mess :)





Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a messy weekend! *wink*

Happy Crafting!

Samantha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)