Introducing...

ME!!!!
Check it out here at the paper flourish blog!
Here is another inspirational card I created from June's 'kit in a box'. I made this card with leftovers, and just love the layout. It was a really fun card to make :) 

I used a few bits from the Kaiser Secret Garden Collectables and a few from the sticker sheet. Add a few pink, black and gold accents and its a card!!


I am also very excited to show you a sneak peak of what I've been working on for July's kit! It took a little time but....I eventually fell in LOVE with the paper - think bright, bold, and beautiful! 

Here is a little preview :)



For details on where to purchase these kits check out the Paper Flourish website.

Happy Crafting!

Samantha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)