SSS - August Kit of the Month

A couple of weeks ago I had a awful cold - in fact I still don't feel 100% better but during those few days (where I needed to carry a tissue box everywhere I went!) I really just wanted to have a little me time (did I mention - the kids and hubby all had the same thing...). I really wasn't in the mood for thinking and since the kids were waking up frequently during the night I also wanted an early night...I decided to pull out one of my Simon Say's Stamp cards kits and have a play.   

I actually made quite a few cards - though I did end up calling it a night and finishing a few more over the following few days. 

Here are the cards using SSS - August kit of the month.









In all honesty I think this stamp set and sticker are well suited for a scrapbook page - but I managed to pick a few of the stickers and work them in to these thank you themed cards.

Happy Crafting!

Samantha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)