Elizabeth Craft Designs: Hello Sunshine!

Last week I shared a card for Elizabeth Craft Designs monthly challenge using their Bee die and Hexagon die. Since I had used alternate colours (and I was having so much fun creating fun patterns) I decided that I would continue to create more cards using these two dies...and traditional colours.

Here is what I came up with: 
I first used the smallest hexagon to die-cut several hexagons to create my background. I used Elizabeth Craft Designs card stock as well as vellum, and corrugated card. These were then arranged on my card front as shown above. I added stitched details and sequins. Heat embossed the sentiment. 
For the bees I used Elizabeth Craft Designs Silk Microfine Glitter - Moonbeam. I also used their velvet adhesive sheet in yellow for the heart and vellum for their wings.
As you can see in the photo below - the bees were added using foam tape. I finished the card off with a bow.
Hexagons are a fun shape to create with. For my second card I decided to create a different pattern.
For this card I used yellow velvet sheets to create the Bee body and Microfine Glitter for the heart.
Again, I embellish the card with stitched details, and sequins. Finishing it off with a bow.
Happy Crafting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!