Elizabeth Craft Designs: Miss You

I've got this beautiful card up on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog today with full step by step instructions! 
One thing I love about working with dies is how simple they are to create with - I had originally planned to colour the leaves in with Copic markers, but after colouring one in with I realised that it would take quite a decent amount of time and that I could achieve an equally striking and bright look by using some scrap left over pieces of card stock that I have in my stash.

Supplies List:

Elizabeth Craft Designs:

Other:
Sewing Maching
Cuttlebug
Sequins
Versafine – Black Onyx Ink
3d Foam Tape
Corrugated Card
Using corrugated card stock gives the leaves a nice textural element, even though it gets squished in the cutting process...

I also added a few stitched lines and embellished the card with sequins and twine. Full step by step instructions are available on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog - here.

Happy Crafting! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!