Ink Road Stamps: I'm All Yours ***

I made this fun grid "meow" mix card for Ink Road Stamps a few weeks back! You can check out the original post on their blog with instruction on how I went about creating this card!
This was one of Ink Road Stamps first released stamp sets - it was and still is one of my favourites. I paired Meow Mix with a sentiment from Modern Romance. 
I'm big on 3D details and textural elements - so I've added quite a bit of machine stitching and with the help of my silhouette cameo I was about to cut those intricate smaller stamps and add foam tape to pop them off my card front.
Just look at how many stamping options are available in this set. How cute is a cat with a moustache! I absolute love stamp sets like this.
Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)