Elizabeth Craft Designs: Santa and Friends!

Good Morning! I'm starting to feel like the weeks are flying by and the months zooming past! Anyone else feel this way? I've been preparing for a market coming up in November - this will be my first market experience selling my cards. With that in mind I thought it would be good to add some fun, very cute Christmas cards to sell at this market.

Here are three cards I've created with Elizabeth Craft Designs latest character dies.
I started by die cutting the stitched rectangle card base and stamping the sentiments on the inner die cut rectangle. After I added a machine stitched border, I then adhered both these pieces on to a white card base. The middle rectangle fit back like a puzzle piece. The rest of the card was quite simple. I die cut the penguin using black, white, orange, and blue card stock. I assembled him on my card front and embellished the card with some die cut snowflakes, sequins and a twine bow. 

Supplies Used:

Clear Double Sided Adhesive

Other: 
Sewing Machine
Twine
Sequins
Gina K Ink
Cuttlebug
Foam Tape/Tape Runner/ Multi Matte Medium/Gluedot
Scissors/Paper Timmer

I kept the layout the same for the other two cards. I did however, change the colour scheme to suit the character dies. 

Thanks for stopping by and here is hoping for a slower October so I can get a few more Christmas cards finished along with market preparing (and if time permits a little bit of house spring cleaning?!)

Happy Crafting!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!