Elizabeth Craft Designs: 'Tis The Season

Hello & welcome!

I'm on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog with this very elegant Christmas card using the new release Snowflakes Border die. I decided to pair the die with Silk Microfine Glitter in some not so traditional Christmas colours. I added the sentiment from their Classic Christmas stamp and embellished the card with a twine bow and sequins. For full step by step instructions (with photos) check out my Elizabeth Craft Designs blog post - here.
Supplies Used:

Twine
Sequins
Tape Runner/Glue Dots/3D tape
Sewing machine
Cuttlebug
Grey Dye Ink
Paper trimmer/Scissors

Here are the two extra cards I created with this border die - I simply changed the border die orientation on my cardfront as well as the glitter colour and sentiment.  
Which colour do you prefer? Do you like creating cards using non-traditional Christmas colours?

Thanks for stopping by!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!