Ink Road Stamps: SMS Collaboration Instagram Hop

Did you miss the Ink Road Stamp/Spiegelmom Scraps Collaboration Instagram Hop? (Wow - that's a bit of a mouth full!) I love Instagram hops - so much inspiration! Check out my card below - this was the card I created for the hop.



The hop was to showcase the new Ink Road Stamp bundle featuring the Shell Yeah (mermaid themed) stamp set! I'm a huge mermaid fan - add it to the unicorn, llama, and robot stamp collection of themes I can't say no to!

The mermaids were stamped and coloured in with Copic Markers. To create my background I used Ink Road Stamps: Full Circle and a simple masking technique which allowed me to create my scalloped looking ocean. I of course added machine stitching and embellished the card with sequins and acrylic bubbles (both available in the bundle). 

Here are two additional cards following the same masking and stamping technique. 
This card (below) is also on the Ink Road Stamps blog - with more details on how I created it. Head on over to the blog - here.
Happy Crafting!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)