Ink Road Stamps: You Are Lovely!

Hello!

Here is a card I created using two Ink Road Stamps. I decided to make my own bright rainbow using the Between the Lines stamp and a simple (yet always satisfying) technique I've used on many occasion: masking. The other stamp set used in this card is Majestic AF - another absolute favourite of mine.

Here is my card:
For complete instructions and original blog post go to Ink Road Stamps Blog - here.
Here is another example of the card above. This card involved a lot more masking but I really love these unicorns and creating this rainbow. This card is a great example of how thinking outside the box allows you to create with stamp sets that otherwise wouldn’t necessarily be used that way. I really wanted to create a rainbow and I found the perfect stamp for it!

Happy Crafting!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!