StickerKitten: Mermaid Treasures (Paper Tearing Part.2)

Late last month I shared a blog post about paper tearing using StickerKittens Mermaid Treasure Collection Box. I made so many cards I decided to share these cards over two blog posts. If you missed the first blog you can view it - here. The first blog post included card instructions and a few tips on paper tearing. Its probably one technique I haven't used in the longest time but it works so well with this collection box.


Supplies List: 


Other: 
Cardstock 
Black Ink 
Sewing Machine 
Tape Runner/Gluedots/Multi Medium Matte 
Paper Trimmer/Scissors
Here are a few more paper tearing ideas and layouts that I came up with. I basically teared the majority of the paper packs to come up with different ways to place paper on a card. Of course - I added my signature machine stitching and added these beautiful sequins (also available in the box). 

If you're not already following me on Instagram I would love you to check me out and say hello! I will be sharing sneak peaks of my next few cards using StickerKittens Alpaca Wishes (which is actually already available!) So... please do check the next collection box and be prepared for some fun cute Christmas alpaca cards...

Happy Crafting!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!