Elizabeth Craft Designs: Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

I've got a card of appreciation up on Elizabeth Craft Designs blog today! 


I'm using the 'thanks' die from Joset's new release - Words 2 (Thinking of You) but I love how many sentiment options are available in this set. Changing it to 'Think of You' or repeating the word 'smile' are wonderful options to create more cards using this same card design.

This card is embellished with sequins and twine. I've added gold beads (secured with washi tape) and gold stitched borders for added interest. 
Stop by the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog  to see full instructions on how I created this card. 


Many Thanks for stopping by - hope you like my first card with instructions up on the ECD blog today. Many more inspiring cards to come soon...

Happy Crafting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)