Ink Road Stamps: January Colour Challenge

A new year! A new month...A new Ink Road Stamps colour challenge!

Here is my take on this month's challenge.


Today’s card is all about love (in preparation for February…). It’s been a few years since I’ve celebrated Valentine’s Day – not that I don’t love a box of chocolate and some flowers, but we (husband and I) tend to skip over the special day and instead celebrate our wedding anniversary the following week. So…keeping all that in mind, I decided to take the colours from this challenge and create a LOVE card!



I’m using five hearts from two Ink Road Stamp sets: Blended and Bun Intended (Did you know there are also hearts in the Full Circle and Call Me Maybe sets too?) Alternating in ink colours I stamp my crazy heart background. I adhere the ‘love love love’ (Silhouette file) and added some stitched lines with my sewing machine and gold sequins for added interest. Though the stamping took some time – it was well worth it. I love this colour combination and can’t wait to see what you come up with in this month’s colour challenge!

Are you playing along this month? Come check out the details and what the other girls on this design team created using this fun and bright colour palette!

Happy Crafting!

Samantha

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)