Ink Road Stamps: The unicorns made me do it...

I'm rather excited to share these cards with you today... I absolutely love Ink Road Stamp: Majestic AF. This is the second time I've used the stamp set, this time partnering it up with Ink Road Stamp: Block Party Alphas

The idea to create these cards came just before Christmas when I was stamping this card (here) I realised that the Majestic AF set would be perfect to recreate this card and that there were a number of sentiments that I could come up with using the Block Party Alphas

So if you don't have alphabet stamps then I strongly believe you should add some to your collection - the possibilities are endless for creating your own sentiments!!!

Card 1: The unicorns made me do it!



Card 2: Keep calm and be a unicorn.




To create these cards I used a simple masking technique using masking paper - but a post it would work just as well. It was a little tedious for some of the larger backgrounds but well worth it!

I decided not to add any colour to the unicorns as I wanted the sentiments to be the main focus. Once the backgrounds were masked and stamped, I then stamped each letter alternating in ink colours to create a fun sentiment that worked well with the unicorns. I used my silhouette to cut each letter out and used foam tape to adhere them to my card.

Card 3: Make your own magic!


Card 4: All I want for xmas is a unicorn.


Card 5: May all your dreams come true.


I had so much fun making these cards. I love that the Block Party Alphas has an outline stamp to co-ordinate with it and that there is a question mark and exclamation stamps included. 

Do you have alphabet stamps? How do you use them? Can you think of any other sentiments that would work with unicorns that I missed? 

Happy Crafting!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)