Uniquely Creative: Snorkal Pals

I'm sticking with summer theme cards this week. I'm using a few of the extra images I had left over from my previous cards (view here) using the Uniquely Creative December card kit. I love this sea themed stamp set - it has really cute and easy to colour designs. I'm also using Uniquely Creative Wiggle Waves Texture die which I used Distress inks (applied with a baby wipe) to colour. 



I had quite a few coloured in left over images - so I used as many as I could and created a second card in the same design - this time using the girl snorkeler and changing the sentiment.


I added a few stitched lines to the waves and embellished the card with sequins and enamel dots (from the kit). I added extra interest to the card by using foam dots to adhere the sea animals and give the images a little bit of dimension.

Happy Weekend! 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)