Simon Says Stamp: A Summer Hello

I been (slow and steadily) getting through some of my Simon Says Stamp card kits. I love my kit subscription but I don't always use the kits in the way you'd think to use a card kit! Most of the paper gets separated (this stuff I use for other cards - I love their cardstock in particular!) If it comes with an ink that gets relocated to my ink storage area (so it can get used ASAP) which generally leaves the stamp...

These cards were made from the Simon Says Stamp July card kit. I mostly used the stamp (and the die that came in the kit) I also used some of the coordinating card and paper!  




I managed to come up with three cards - I especially love the wave/water stamp in this set. Lots of fun stamping this, alternating in a few of the Gina.K inks I own in shades of blue.




Here is the final card I created with this stamp set.




It's been quite hot here in South Australia - so these cards are perfect for sending a Summer hello to someone. It's just unfortunate that I don't know someone with a pool...if I did these cards would be hand delivered to their front door...

Stay cool!






Comments

  1. Super cute bikinis. Love the colours. Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Pattern Paper challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)