Elizabeth Craft Designs: Wishing you a Colorful Day!

Today I'm sharing a card I created using left over strips of coloured card along with Elizabeth Craft Designs: Floral Background stamp. This is the second card (view first card here) I've created this month using this clear stamp set and I absolutely love how versatile background stamps like this can be...

Here is my card:
If you're after a step by step tutorial you can visit the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog - link here, where I've included instructions as well as some photos and tips on how to re-create my card.

Thanks for stopping by - hope you enjoyed this card. For more inspiration like this feel free to follow me on Instagram - My Little Paper World. I'll be back in the next few days sharing some more Elizabeth Craft Design cards this time with Easter as my inspiration!

Happy Crafting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)