Ink Road Stamps: XO

I'm sharing this quick fun card I created using a few of my favourite Ink Road Stamps. It's been ages since I've distressed edges on a card front - so I love how this turned out. 

Here is the card:
I simply stamped the sentiment 'XO' using the Ink Road Stamp set Block Party Alphas (Outline), masked it off, then stamped the ferns from Frond of You using a 'rock n roll' technique in a few green/blue Altenew ink tones. 

Once the stamping process was completed I trimmed the card to 3 inches x 3 inches, added a machine stitched line and then matted it to light green card slightly larger than the measurements above. This was then adhered to my card front and embellished with sequins and twine. I distressed and tore the edges around the stitched area slightly with my hands to create interest and give a textural element to the card.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you liked this card - and feel inspired to try some fun 'rock n roll' stamping techniques or even try distressing areas on your card to add extra interest or a textural element.

Happy Crafting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!