Ink Road Stamps: Search Word Puzzle Card

Today's card is inspired by search word puzzles...I should use the term lightly as I've already highlighted (using Ink Road Stamps  - Alpha Block Party Outline) the words I want you to find...and...I haven't added any other words for you to actually search for. But this is one of those stamp sets you could well and truly create your own search word puzzle with - if you wanted to! 
As you scroll down you'll notice I did create a few cards using the same stamping process.The grid was simply created in Microsoft Word and printed on white cardstock - then trimmed. I then started stamping the sentiment using both Ink Road Stamps - Block Party Alpha and Block Party Alpha Outline, alternating in ink colours (Altenew). I filled in the rest of the grid with random letters. The card front was then matted to a card base and embellished with sequins
Hello
Hey Cutie
#YOLO
Make A Wish
Awesome
So many options - and I do love the idea of taking it a step further and actually creating a search word puzzle...this may require a little more thought but it would make a great card for someone.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)