Craftin Desert Diva: You

Hello - have you had a chance to check out any of Craftin Desert Divas release stamps and dies from July? I'm lucky enough to be working on August release stamps right now (you will love them!) but thought I'd share these few cards I created using Crafting Desert Diavs - You.

Here is my first card:


I'm a big fan of this Mandela - I love the extra bits that allow you to create dimension or create your own patterns like I did in my first set of cards previously blogged - here.

With four sweet sentiments I could help but create an additional three cards using the same monochrome idea. Each card was coloured in with Copic markers.



Happy Crafting!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!