Elizabeth Craft Designs: April Showers

Hello - Today I am sharing two cards I created using Elizabeth Craft Designs: April Showers stamp and co-ordinating die. This was such a fun stamp set to colour that I decided to make a quick video tutorial which you can view below.

Here is the first card: 
Sentiment: A little rain makes the sunshine even brighter.
I also used Elizabeth Craft Designs: Garden Notes Frame It/Stitched Rectangles die as well as the grass die that is in the Elizabeth Craft Designs: Adventure Edges die set ( I love this die - an essential for creating beautiful scenes).

VIDEO



I really love the ducks in this stamp set - as I was making these cards all I could think of was the nursery rhyme Five Little Ducks. For my second card I decided to focus on the Mummy duck and her five little ducklings...
Supplies List:

Other:
Copic Markers (markers listed in video)
Cardstock
Lil' Inkers - Cloud Die
Twine
Sewing Machine
Sequins
Foam Tape/Tape Runner/Glue Dot



Both cards have quite a bit of dimension - where possible I added foam tape. I added machine stitched details though the rectangle die on it's own is also beautifully stitched. I embellished the card with sequins and a twine bow.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed both cards today and my quick colouring video.

Happy Crafting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)