Craftin Desert Divas: Fall Fairies

Hello! Welcome!
Today's card was created using the stamp set Fall Fairies from Craftin Desert Divas August release.

This is my second card I've created using this cute set. I thought this fairy looks so cute that she needed to be paired with the fun mushroom die also part of the new release. Check out my first card here.
I used fall themed pattern paper and kraft card for the leaves in the background. The fairy was coloured in with Copic markers - I've included a photo tutorial below of the markers I used to colour her in.

Supplies Used:
Craftin Desert Divas - Sequins
Copic Markers
Pattern Paper
Kraft Card
Versafine Ink - Black Onyx
Gina K Amalgam Ink
Sewing Machine
Cuttlebug
MISTI
Twine

Below are the Copic markers used to colour in the fairy.





Happy Crafting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)