Craftin Desert Divas: Sneak Peek Critter Punnies (August Release Week)

Hello! It's August already!!! Which means it's release week over at Craftin Desert Divas. Here is my first sneak peak preview using Critter Punnies.

Isn't this critter cute? I coloured him in with my Copic Markers (listed below) and simply adhered him above a mountain of stamped nuts which were individually stamped using a masking technique. I partnered the stamp set with Craftin Desert Divas Stitched Alphabet Dies. This allowed me to create my own personalised sentiment - a must have item in your craft stash! I used a wood effect cardstock to die cut the letters (I've had this in my stash for years and finally found the right card to use it with!). These were adhered with foam tape and I finished the card off with some punched out hearts, twine and enamel dots. 

If you noticed I exchanged the 'O' in You with a nut - this is part of the new release die for August and I can't wait to show you more using this die! 
Copic Markers
Basket: YR04/YR07/YR09
Squirrel: E21/E23/E25/E27/E29
 Supplies Used:
Craftin Desert Divas - Critter Punnies

Other:
Copic Markers
Cardstock
Wood Paper
Glitter Cardstock
Foam Adhesive/Tape Runner
Enamel Dots
Heart Punch
Twine
Gina K - Amalgam Ink/Dark Chocolate
Sewing Machine
You can view more sneak peeks of the August release - here!

Happy Crafting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!