Jillibean Soup: Guest Designer - Oceans of Joy

Hello! Welcome! Last month I guest designed for Jillibean Soup - you can view all the cards I created on their original post here on their blog. Over the next few days I will share what I've created on my blog and on Instagram: My Little Paper World

Here is my first card using Jillibean Soup - Octopus stamp and die set.
I used crepe paper to create my background along with the background wave stamp in this set. I also added machine stitched details and embellished the card with Jillibean Soup sequins. This card came together quite quickly because I used coloured card stock to die cut the stamped images. 
I finished the card by adding a twine bow and applying glossy accents to the stamped out bubbles. This stamp set is small but it has some great sentiments to go along with these cute images. I stamped 'Wishing You Oceans of Joy' to the bottom right of my card in black ink.
The die-cut images are adhered to my card front with foam tape. I love how the crepe paper, stitching and sequins add texture and dimension to my card.
Happy Crafting!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)