Ink Road Stamps: Bella Flora Meets Full Circle

Hello! 

My Copic marker colouring has improved so much this year - but before I used Copic markers I would try to find other alternatives - paper piecing  for example or a technique I've used for today's card. For these cards I used smaller stamps (circles from Ink Road Stamps: Full Circle stamp) to fill in the flower image! I actually love this technique because you don't need to be precise and it is an extremely quick stamping process using a few shades of ink and a simple stamp block.
I decided to use Altenew inks - they take out all the hard work of picking ink colours that work well together. After I stamped Ink Road Stamps: Bella Flora I then had my silhouette cut out the images and happily stamped the smaller circles using different shades of ink colours while watching an episode of Smallville. 
This stamp set is very pretty - it almost screams out bling me up with some gold! So I embellished the card with some gold sequins and added a gold machine stitched border.
As it was a quick technique that creates bright fun stamped images without having to take out your markers - I decided to continue on with the other flowers in the set and create a few more cards.
This stamp set is so beautiful - I love that (very recently) the coordinating dies are now available for this set and they are equally amazing! I will be creating something with them very soon!

Happy Crafting! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!